Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back.... after a long absence

It's been a long, long time since I've posted here. I've felt bad about it for months, especially since I've had a lot of posts rolling around in my head, and even a few in half-finished draft form.

I could give you a whole list of reasons why my living my life has seemed more important than posting to my blog... but I won't bore you.

Suffice to say, I can't promise to post really frequently, but I'll try to keep it regular and a few times a month.

Oh, and one last thing. In my last post, I talked about how Certified Professional Midwives are felons in Missouri. You probably heard back in June when it was news, but I still have to say it again.... Certified Professional Midwives are now LEGAL and free to practice midwifery in the state of Missouri!! Its been a couple of months since the Missouri Supreme Court made that ruling, but I still can hardly believe it's true. One of these days, I realize that it really IS for real!

1 comment:

Dahlia said...

Looking forward to reading more of your posts. I really enjoy your blog. :)